- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Medjool dates
- 60g chocolate (I use raw chocolate, which only uses coconut sugar, but dark chocolate works too)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Slice each banana in half without going all the way to the bottom, so that they are still whole. Place each banana on its own sheet of tin foil, which needs to be big enough to totally wrap wound it and seal it.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon into the split of the four bananas, sharing it even among them.
- Remove the stones and cut up the dates, then put the pieces on top of the cinnamon.
- Finally break up the chocolate and spread it evenly on top of the dates.
- Wrap the foil around each banana and bake for 10 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the bananas are deliciously soft.