Raw is Awesome
- 2 Avocados
- 4tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 4tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 bunch Chives (finely sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Cut into the inside of the avocado in a criss cross pattern without piercing the skin.
- Pour the vinegar and oil into the avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chives.
- This is a great snack in between meals or served as an entrée with some greens on the side and some crusty bread
- Just remember to use this recipe as a guideline, you can add to it as much as you want. Try adding a piece of salmon with this or/and even some lovely grapes and watermelon.